The Melodys sounders are controlled by a master clock through a wireless network (DHF technology) or a wired network.
Luminous alert Melodys Flash
For noisy environments and schools attended by hearing impaired students, Bodet offers a complementary solution to the Melodys sounders called the Melodys Flash. The device emits luminous flashes at the same rhythm of the chimes made by the Melodys sounder.
Advantages of DHF wireless technology
- Significant savings on installation with no need for cables.
- Easy to install and set up.
- Unlimited number of sounders.
- Boosters available for large distances.
- Effective for sites with multiple buildings.