Description Manual activation of bell sounds
The control box is used for the manual activation of bell sounds and emergency procedure alerts.
- Power supply: PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Protection index: IP41.
- Dimensions: H88 x W167 x D50mm.
- Power: 2W.
- STOP function: manual stoppage of the tune during reading in one or more zones.
- Button action configurable using SIGMA software in automatic mode or SIGMA.
- Onboard Web server to access product configuration and identifications.
- Possibility of adding an extension box with 4 additional buttons.