Bodet, the leader for bell systems and microphone announcements
Bodet offers a huge range of audio systems designed to broadcast bells, music, alerts and announcements in schools and colleges, factories, logistics hubs, and more. Our ranges feature sounders and microphones.
Our ranges of audio systems
Bodet offers audio systems featuring a series of devices:
- Interior and exterior audio sounders to broadcast bells, alerts and messages.
- Interior and exterior strobes synchronised with audio sounders.
- Manually and remotely triggered systems for easier management of alarms and bells.
- Microphones to record and send messages.
The advantages of our bell systems
- “All-in-one” solution: manage time bells, broadcast music (PA) and alerts, and make live announcements.
- Compatible with our clocks: our bell systems are synchronised with our clocks.
- A scalable system: add features at low cost
- Design: minimalist, aesthetically-pleasing solutions to fit seamlessly into all buildings.
Class change and lockdown alert bells specifically for schools and colleges
Bodet supplies more than 5,000 schools and colleges with bell systems so that pupils and teachers know when breaks and classes start and end. Our bell systems are also compatible with the French government's PPMS (lockdown plan).
Industrial Bell System
Our bell systems can be programmed to ensure that working days pass off smoothly in factories and production sites, and staff know when to clock on, take a break, and clock off.
We have chosen Harmonys Bodet's Synchronised Bell, Class Change & PA System for its usability, its simple installation, its multiple functions and for the quality of the training.
José Passos, Technical Manager at the French School Charles Lepierre in Lisbon
Through broadcasting melodies, Harmonys Sounders increase efficiency and allow the whole school to run more smoothly. Our set-up includes the ability to use custom melodies and live broadcasts from a microphone during special events. We also perform some earthquake alert exercises via Bodet's Lockdown System.
Thibaud Millier, Headmaster of the French School of Belgrade in Serbia