Why choose Bodet Time
Leader in time displays and bell systems
For more than 40 years, Bodet Time has been designing analogue clocks, digital clocks, and station clocks in France. Multiple styles of clocks are installed in schools, healthcare institutions, industrial environments, stations, and airports. Bodet Time is also the specialist for speakers and microphones. Bodet Time equips schools in France and abroad with bell systems to broadcast lockdown alerts in the event of major incidents. Their audio systems can also play a bell, melody or voice message to set a pattern for a school day or inform factory workers.
Bodet Time’s business
Bodet Time designs and manufactures a wide range of products in four business areas:
- Time synchronisation: master clocks, time servers
- Clocks: analogue clocks, LED digital clocks, LCD digital clocks
- Audio systems: speakers, microphones
- LED displays: fuel prices on fuel station poles
Bodet clockmaking: expertise, quality, and innovation
- Tradition: Bodet is a family business passed down from generation to generation since 1868. The 5th generation joined the management in 2016.
- Made in France: all our clocks are fully designed and manufactured in France at our production site in Trémentines: design office, plastics, metalwork, assembly workshop, etc.
- Innovation: this is the company’s DNA, the key to its success since 1868. Each year, Bodet invests 10% of its revenue in R&D.
100% FRENCH know-how
Since its creation, the Bodet group has been a French group that has never stopped innovating. With a surface area of 14,000 m2, we design and manufacture our products at our sites in Trémentines and Cholet, which house:
- the head office and its management, human resources, administration, accounting and IT departments.
- the technical division with its R&D, customer support, quality, purchasing and marketing departments.
- the historical production centre comprising the metal, paint, carpentry, plastics, electronics and assembly workshops.
Thanks to the integration of this know-how, we can guarantee all our customers consistent product quality.
Solid expertise acquired over time
First tower clock installed
Start of the industrial clockmaking business with flip clocks.
First Bodet electronic master clock.
Launch of electronic display modules for fuel prices.
SNCF train stations are fitted with the famous Profil TGV (formerly known as the BT TGV).
Birth of Profil: a customisable (indoor/outdoor) analogue clock.
For the first time, the CA15 – the first Bodet speaker – broadcasts class bells.
Launch of the new LCD clock by Bodet: Cristalys.
HF wireless time synchronisation is patented and standardised.
Launch of Melodys, an HF audio solution for lockdown set up.
Release of the Harmonys range, a complete IP sound system (bells, lockdown, microphone, etc.).
The famous Style watch is entirely redesigned.
Launch of Netsilon, the time server for IT networks.
To celebrate its 150th anniversary, Bodet creates a watch that combines tradition and innovation.
Bodet Time’s partners
French chamber of watchmaking and microtechnology (CFHM)
Economic expansion committee of
sign association (SYNAFEL)
French technology for airports and aviation safety
Town of Cholet
Girard le Temps
Mécène et Loire Foundation
The Train Industry & Innovation