Customer support services
How to guarantee successful installation of Bodet Time solutions for time display and bell systems
To ensure the satisfaction of its customers, Bodet Time provides services such as audit, training and customer support. Our teams of experts are committed to maintaining the day-to-day availability and correct operation of Bodet equipment.
A customised project follow-up from A to Z
From the beginning of a project, Bodet Time sales team supports their customers in identifying their requirements and then guides them towards the most appropriate options to suit the technical constraints of their infrastructure.
To achieve successful integration of its hardware, Bodet Time lends its skills in time synchronisation (NTP, PTP, IRIG) and its expertise in the rollout of technical solutions.
Dedicated teams of Bodet Time (engineers, trainers, project managers and technicians) are on hand throughout the duration of your project, from solution validation, to implementation, to configuration, through to after-sales support.
Would you like our support ?
Service provision at every stage of your project
Depending on requirements and the stage of your project, the following service provision is available:
Pre-Project : Requirements analysis
- Audit by telephone or at customer site
- Production of overview drawings to help visualise and anticipate the product setup
- Recommendations for technical solutions
During the project: deployment
- In-factory and on-site product testing
- Assistance with functional setup
Post-installation: Support & Customer support
- Training of teams
- After-sales support
Bodet tests to guarantee product installation
Thanks to its teams and its network of professionals and distributors in France and internationally, Bodet Time is able to provide rapid comissionning at customer premises.
For larger-scale projects, Bodet Time offers two types of testing depending on customer requirements:
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) for in-factory testing of the product installation: The customer configuration is replicated and tested in our workshops to valid its compliance with the requirements stated in the specifications document.
- SAT (Site Acceptance Test) for on-site testing: To test the compatibility and interaction between the Bodet products installed and legacy systems already in place within the infrastructure.
These tests include issuance of various documents such as the datasheet, installation manual, quick start guide, CE certificate, ISO certification, test certificate, etc.
Training tailored to suit individual requirements
Training is an essential step to ensure the concrete and operational handling of the products. It provides users with a better understanding of the functions and settings of Bodet Time products and softwares.
For installers and technicians, training leads to reduced installation time and improved service response in the event of any breakdown. It also enables our distributors and installers to develop autonomy when it comes to selling or setting up our products.
Different training formats are available:
- Standard training: provided at our manufacturing site located in Trémentines, as a combination of technical content and practical exercices for a better acquisition of knowledge. Participants will also have the opportunity to visit our production site.
- Training at customer site: a trainer comes to your own premises to provide dedicated training to your staff teams.
- Remote training: Webinars and video training modules are available on various topics.
Training sessions can last from half a day to several days, depending on your structure and your requirements. Customised training courses are also available for tailored programmes.
All of our products are designed, developed and manufactured by Bodet. We perform the following tests in-house: CE standard tests (safety of materials, electrical tests, environmental tests, temperature, humidity, etc.).
Our time servers have been tested by independent, external test laboratories.