Lockdown Alert System Remote Control Description
The Lora Remote Control instantly triggers the broadcast of a lockdown alert on Harmonys and Melodys sounders.
Up to 48 remote controls can be paired with the receiver.
- Power supply:
- Remote control: 3V (CR2032 lithium battery)
- Receiver: 12V from the master clock GPS or DHF input
- Receiver: 24 V from the master clock impulse output
- Dimensions HxLxD:
- Remote control: 72x39x11mm
- Receiver: 80x120x50mm
- Broadcast: 35 mA
- Cut-off: 16 mA
- Output signal power: 10 mW
- Frequency: 868.30 MHz
- Receiver protection index: IP56, IK08
- Receiver connected to the Sigma master clock on its external input or 3-input add-on board.
- 4-key remote control to control up to 4 relays (DIP switch configuration of controls which are independent or shared between the relays).