Audio over IP systems: fast, simple set-up
The Harmonys range features audio sounders, strobes, microphones and manual or remote triggering for broadcasting bells, music, messages and announcements via the IT network.
Harmonys is fast and easy to set up because it uses the existing internet network.
The advantages of Harmonys audio systems
- Multi-task: ability to make microphone announcements.
- Rapid scheduling of bells thanks to intuitive software.
- Multiple sources: web-based radio stations and streaming, CD, USB, SD Card, etc.
- Manual or remote triggering of lockdown alert messages.
Alert people fast using our light signals
Make your audio system easier to manage with Harmonys apps
The Harmonys range features 3 apps to meet a variety of needs:
Trigger your alarms and alerts instantly
You can trigger an alarm or lockdown alert from anywhere in your building using:
Browse our audio solutions specifically designed for lockdown alerts
Complying with current legislation, Bodet offers an audio range to broadcast lockdown alerts. Explore our scalable solutions featuring audio and luminous sounders, microphones and several triggering systems.
Advantages of IP technology
- Easy set-up: uses the existing IT network.
- POE supply: makes wiring easier.
- Fast, simple configuration of devices using Sigma software.